Blockhead: Episode 11 Blockhead: Episode 11

Great Animation, Not So Great Humor

I didn't really find this funny at all. It was just way to random. But to each his own I guess.

Guns of the Awesome Guns of the Awesome

not bad, but not egoraptor

Look seriously I give you a lot of props for trying and it wasn't bad, but all your really doing is trying to completely copy egoraptor and he is better. You have talent but I would like to see you do something new and original. Rather than steal someone elses style try to come up with your own ideas.

Vegeta vs Mario Vegeta vs Mario

Flawless victory

I loled... great mjob man

Camron23 responds:

lol thanks.

Fear Unlimited Arena Fear Unlimited Arena

I liked it, but it had some problems

I like it, it was pretty good, however there were 2 glitches i found annoying and i didn't even finish the game. The first is that (for me at least) I was unable to upgrade my guns it just skipped over them and only let me upgrade the swords. Perhaps you forgot a stop code in you actions. The second was there was this one monster that can not be killed by the duel pistols no matter how many times you hit it. Overall i found it somewhat entertaining.. good job.

-=- FF 8 Laguna Beach rMix -=- -=- FF 8 Laguna Beach rMix -=-

Very Good Remix

I always loved this song... generally when I listen to a remix of a song I like a lot I end up disliking the remix, however not the case here.... you did a very good job.

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

amazing

Its been a long time since I heard a song quite like this one. Great use of Fruity Loops.

Dark Conviction Dark Conviction

Deserves A Spot On The Best List

I really liked it, and think that it deserves a better rating.